Since then, the team has rolled out two more stable releases with… Early last week, ASUS held a launch event in India for two new mid-range smartphones that our users have been very excited about.
- You can also use Magisk Modules to inject additional features into the device.
- FlashFile25 is one of the best flash file providers website in Bangladesh.
- The device received the first promised update in the form of Android 9.0 Pie back in April last year.
- Now, connect your device using a micro USB cable, and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your https://bflybook.com/2023/05/18/unleashing-the-power-of-zte-quest-n817-a-2/ Zenfone Max Pro (M1) phone memory.
- The phone received its Android Pie update around a year ago, and ASUS delivered a beta version of Android 10 for this device in January 2020.
So read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one. And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process. Note – I unlocked my bootloader using the unofficial method posted on XDA and relocking the bootloader using the below procedure worked for me. But there is no confirmation of this method working for phones whose bootloader was unlocked using the official method.
- This article is dedicated to solving all your queries related to ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB Bootloader Unlocking, Rooting, Installing Recovery, and google camera.
- Now ten more phones have just been added to the official LineageOS 18.1 build roster.
- Its intuitive GUI (unlike the forgotten CMW) makes it easy to get tasks accomplished even if you have limited know-how.
- There are a lot of things that you could do with a rooted phone.
- The latest Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with a stock skin running Android Oreo instead of Asus’s ZenUI.
Versions from BigKaka are the most popular for this phone. Versions from MWP also work and are closer to the original app.
Every build is compiled to provide a stable android experience. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 was released exactly 2 years ago and this is a perfect time to flash Custom ROMs on the device as we have many great custom ROMs available. Plus, you get a lot of new features and better support for Magisk Modules and Xposed Framework. The developers of popular custom recovery TWRP have added official support the OnePlus 7 Pro and ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2. Electronic Image Stabilization has been a topic of interest ever since Google announced Pixel devices with its support. The feature got many people talking, and manufacturers started adopting the technology instead of Optical Image Stabilization. As it turns out, one of the most popular phones in the Indian market, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 supports it, too.
Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Zenfone. On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Plus ZB570TL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. The users can restore the data backup which they created earlier using the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.